Monoflanges and Manifolds instruments are used as a substitute to multivalve systems. They have been specifically designed to give a compact installation for transmitter or gauge instruments. An application where a monoflange is used in place of other equipment. A double bleed and block monoflange can be utilized in position of the 2 valves. It takes away that requirement for 2 valves and decreases it all into one. That is the monoflanges has 2 valves on it, which are closed, and a vent that is opened to decrease the force between. It has reduced weight and lowest paths providing a higher integrity system. The reduced length of the installation also decreases the danger of damage via vibration.
Perfect for both initial isolation (double bleed and block) and instrument (bleed and block) duties a monoflanges offers isolation, instrument mounting and venting in a single compact unit. The design incorporate safety specs that restrict vibration and decrease the full height of a gauge installation.
- Flushing connections
- Chemical injection systems (valve has quill/pipe probe along with integral check valve
- Sampling systems (valve has a sampling probe or integral pipe probe
- Pressure tool take off points
- Initial process isolation valve
- Drains for pipes and tanks where are is restricted
- Vent & purge applications
- Chemical seal applications
Features and advantages
- Big variety of standard optional materials and outlet choices, mean you can pick the style you need right from the catalog
- One piece body means compact design with very low leak points
- This monoflange valves utilizes Non-rotating stem tip technology. When the stem tip get in touch with the seal, it prevents rotating, stopping the cross scoring and final leaks that can happen with all ball stems.
- 4 rings PTEE Chevron style packing, or multi-ring set of gasoil bordered by graphite standard. These standard packing sets are 3rd party verified to exceed US EPA 40 CFR sixty emission standards by more than five times. Less probability of leaks mean less danger.
- Top standard metal to metal shutoff ANSI class. VI criteria force equipment directive.