Hydraulic tubing offers a way to move fluids in hydraulic structures from single part to another. They can be used in hydraulic structures when the situations of the equipment permit it. Stainless steel Tubing can be perfectly installed in equipment when there is no area restriction and the movement, vibration and noise of the machine is minimal. The top standard tubs we produce offer the extra force needed to move big control surfaces that bear heavy aerodynamics loads, and are critical to the secure operation of the aircraft. As such they have a top strength to weight ratio. Their working is vital when it comes to the operating costs of an aircraft, particularly where fuel use is concerned.
Hydraulic tubing wall thickness
The accompanying tables present working force ratings of tubing in a big range of wall thicknesses. Except as noted, allowable force rating are calculated from S valve as specified by ASME B31.3, process piping. Our tube fitting have been repeatedly tested in both the maximum and minimum wall thicknesses shown.
Our Hydraulic tubing are not advised for tube wall thicknesses outside the ranges presented in the accompanying tables for each size.
- Best handling works can amazingly decrease scratches on tubing and save the best surface finish that trustworthy tube producers supply.
- Tube hacksaws and cutters should be quick. Do not take deep cuts with each turn of the cuter or stroke of the saw.
- Tubing should never be pulled out of a tubing frame or across a rough area.
- Tube finishes should be deburred. This helps to make sure that the tubing will work best via the ferrules without destroying the ferrule closing edge.
Hydraulic tubing installation
- Tubing rightly picked and handled, gathered with rightly installed with our tube fittings, will provide you a leak-tight system and offer reliable service in a big range of applications.
- For highest assurance of best performance, use;
- Rightly selected and handled top standard tubing
- A right tube support system to restrict the movement of fluid and tubing system components.