What is Manifold valve?
Manifold valves are manual bleed and block manifold valves for force instruments. Suited to control, water, oil, chemicals, toxic fluids, steam, and air. Flanged models are designed to mount to an industrial differential force transmitter. Applications contain nuclear power stations, oil refineries, petrochemical processing and more.
- Are designed for static force, liquid level, and differential force applications.
- Are accessible in compact or traditional inline body designs, for use in instrument, remote-mount, direct-mount, and module system
- Have fewer potential leak points
- Use a compact assembly design, outcome in reduced weight and size
- Are simple to install and maintain
- Have a body material choices such as carbon steel, stainless steel and duplex stainless and packing material such as PTFE.
Our manifold Valve features
The flow via a Swagelok manifold is managed by a series of stainless steel needle values. Each valve has a specific work – to block force, to bleed off force, or to equalize force – depending on its place on the manifold.
The management of all these works is shared by 2 needle designs – a big cap needle valve for manifold orifices of 0.156 in and a little-bonnet valve for a manifold orifices of 0.125 in. on both designs, the stem packing is very adjustable in the open place, PTFE is the quality packing material, non-compulsory Grafoil packing is accessible for top-temperature applications.
These manifold are accessible in compact and traditional body designs. Manifold connections contain female Swagelok tube fittings, pipe ends, and flanges in 1/2 and 3/4 in. and twelve mm sizes.
- All 316 stainless steel
- Design with 4:1 design factor
- Single-piece construction offers strength
- 2 way,3 way,4 way,5 way manifold valve available
- Metal-to-metal seal get rid of the need for O-ring seals
Safety stop pin
- 316 stainless steel pin stops detachment of the bonnet from the body due to vibration
- Burr -free internal and threads surface decrease leaks, promoting right transmitter readings
- 2 1/8 port center lines for direct tool mounting with flange connections
- Remote mounting with female Swagelok tube fitting with NPT links.